COMMISSIONS & FURNITURE PAINTING
If you like my artwork and painting style but aren’t seeing exactly what you are hoping for (whether it be size, color, etc), then commissioning a painting might be the right choice for you. Owning your own original artwork is special, but even more so if you help create it!
1. First step is to fill out the form below. There is no obligation, but it will give me enough information to get the ball rolling.
2. We will have a phone call discussion to go over the details and get on the same page.
3. You will send me photos of what you have in mind, inspiration, and example photos of my work that you like. From these references I can give you options and recommendations for your artwork. Details like composition and colors will be discussed with you at this time. Please note: I cannot copy or replicate another piece of art due to copyright laws.
Timing varies on the size and subject of your painting. A typical commission can be completed between 4-6 weeks. I’ll do my best to accommodate deadlines but dates cannot be guaranteed if needed sooner than 6 weeks.
Since you are a part of my painting process (and much time is put into the behind-the scenes), and due to it being one of a kind (I do not make prints of commissions), prices are slightly higher than completed work. Below are some examples of pricing, but the final price depends on multiple factors such as size and complexity of work.
24″ x 24″ $800
24″ x 30″ $1200
30″ x 30″ $2,400
40″ x 30″ $2,800
36″ x 48″ $3000
48″ x 60″ $3500
A 50% deposit of the total price will be due before I begin your painting, and the remaining 50% due upon completion.
1. DISCOVERY CALL
We start every project with a free discovery call to get to know you and how we can best be of service.
2. CONSULTATION | WALK-THROUGH
For up to 1 hour virtually or in-person, we give clients access to professional and specialized guidance. We “meet” with you in your space to assess your needs and the needs of the space, gather detailed notes and measurements that are important to your project and provide on-the-spot solutions to common design dilemmas. Following the consultation, we present a proposal that outlines the scope of work to be completed and the details of our design fees.
3. DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
Once the proposal is accepted, we take all the information gathered during the consultation, and curate the overall design concept of the project. This is when we specify specific sample boards and design details that bring the overall design to life.
4. PROCUREMENT | PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Once the overall design plan is approved, work begins. We place orders and manage the logistics of all product. If need be we also handle communications and scheduling for all vendors and trades to manage all graphic work of the project. For our virtual clients, we hand over the reins for them on a schedule that suits their needs.
5. INSTALLATION | PHOTOGRAPHY
All specified techniques and designs are installed; the final details are brought together and we finish up the project with a photo shoot. We then leave you to enjoy your new space.